The Future

Hi, today I will talk to you about what I think I will do in the future, or I would like to do. The truth is that more than having a certainty of where I will be, I would like to think that I will be an architect in a very cool office, where I can work in design fields. I would also like to work doing editorial design, make perfomance in artistic collectives, I don't know, I would like to do many things but related to design or architecture. I would like to share my future with my family, my pets and best friends, but I also imagine independent and alone. I like to be alone, I like tranquility. I would also like to meet new people, good friends. 

I hope to be different back then, to be more confident in myself, to have more personality and not ashamed to expose my ideas in public. I also hope to be less poor hehe not have economic needs. I would like haver my things, my home, my bike and live in a place where the weather is winter always (Germany maybe or the south of Chile). 

I think that the future will be horrible due to climate changes, which will also produce social and political changes.  I just hope there isn't a war being alive. In the same way I can not imagine the changes in technology because I am always impressed by the new, or sometimes I think that nothing can be invented anymore, and zass! appears a picture of a black hole. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares