A beach

Hi, today I will write you about a beach like me. The truth is that I prefer go to other places before beaches, so that I don´t know many beaches (I only know two). The beach that most I like me it's in Caleta el Manzano, San Juan de la Costa, a town that is located in the commune of Osorno. I remember going three times, the first time with my ex boyfriend, the second time with my friends, and the third time with my mom and my brother. In all times I went eat smoked fish, I walked in the seashore and and I drank read wine. Definitely, I have good memories.

I think that what I like is a beautiful landscape, the pleasant thermal sensation, the tradicional sea food and the nice people. The landscape is caracterized by fineand wet sand, a restless sea and a lot vegetation. The sunsets are beautiful, with many colors reflected in the sea. In general,it's always cold and rainyor the temperature is intermediate. The people is friendy with the turist, and  they sell good food. 

Other important and interesting think is that the resident people are mapuche, generating a lot native culture in this area. They are always ceremonial events open to the community. 


Resultado de imagen para caleta el manzano osorno
Picture of Caleta el Manzano.


Comentarios

  1. Wow! It looks beautiful for what you describe the beach. I really hope to visit Osorno soon

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares