A one-on-one Conversation

Resultado de imagen para mike patton
Here a picture of god Mike Patton
Hi friends, today I'm going to talk about someone I'd like to have a one-on-one conversation with. The person is Mike Patton, he known mainly for being the singer of Faith No More, an american band of alternative metal music. However, he has other good bands, such as Mr. Bungle or Fantômas. I love this guy because I think is a genius, and I would like to plagiarize everything you have done hehe I love his songs, his lyrics are so dark and are complemented by the perturbing of his videos. His voice is like listening to an angel singing opera, and his personality is so humble... This man is perfect.

I remember meeting him maybe at 12 years old, while I downloading music in Ares. By chance I downloaded Easy of Faith No More. I immediately fell in love with Mike's voice. Then I downloaded more music from the band and I felt very cool to hear them. Some time later I had a boyfriend who also listened to Faith No More and showed me Mr Bungle. It was perfect. 

If I ever met him in person, I would like ask him: How did you come up with your songs? If you are angry with the Red Hot Chili Peppers? Why do you use fat to comb your hair? and if he would marry me? among other things. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares