A Birthday

Hi friends, today I will talk to you about my favorite birthday I remember fondly. The truth is that I have a vague memories of my birthdays, because really the majority they have not been very good. I think the best was when I celebrated my 20 years with my family in my Osorno house. This was thanks to "paro" of university, otherwise I would have been alone in Santiago. In my last 4 years of university, I've usually spent it alone.

I remember that it was night, we were my mom, my brother and me, we had nothing planned other than watching The Simpsons on TV. Everything was very normal until my father arriver with a cake "Selva Negra". In reality I don't like this cake, but I had hungry and I found it very gentle. 

We ate this cake with coffe, and others sweet things, while we watched the Simpson. We are a family of few words. I think what I liked or that seemed special to me from that moment it was the ordinary. The tranquility of being together without speaking, to enjoy the silence in family. I really appreciate these very simple things, because it is difficult achieve in my family. 

We always have problems for various reasons, and this is why all kinds of celebrations that we try to make always fail. It's not that I care much, but it's frustrating and bored. I also think that my brother must be sad about it (he has 13 years old).












































Comentarios

Entradas populares