A family Meal


Hello, today I will write you about one of the most meaningful family meals I remember. It was three years ago, a day before I came to Santiago and started my studies at the Fau. I want to clarify that I am from Osorno, a city in southern Chile.

I remember feeling sad and confused, I didn't want to leave my family, but I also wanted to study at a good university.

That day my mom organized a dinner at my grandmother's house, where more than half my family arrived. I felt very loved and supported by them; everyone gave me their good vibes, and gradually I regained my confidence.

I remember we ate sweet things my grandmother cooked. I still remember the pleasant taste and texture of the kutchen mixed with tea, as we talked and watched a turkish soap opera.

I also remember that it was the last time I ate my grandmother's kutchen. It was also the last time I saw her walking. Some time later, she got cancer, and today she is prostrate. Sometimes I think about everything that has changed my life since I was in Santiago, and everything that I have lost with my family. will be worth?

Comentarios

  1. Wow! I have always wanted to visit Osorno. What a beautiful place!! Are you enjoying Santiago? Nice story. Full of emotions and love.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares