Drawing

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.Hi, today I am talking about something that I learned a long time ago. I have drawn since I was a little girl, but not professionally. I learned alone, and I drew for fun. I remember that my art teacher from school taught and helped me in my doubts, but those classes were few and I had the desire to continue learning.

I interested in drawing at the beginning because it was a form of talking about what I felt, then because is funny, and today because help me express project ideas.

I practiced with graphite pencils or watercolors, today I drawing with quill or rapidograph, and my technique improved. In the university I have learned to draw planes, sketches, axonometric and everything that has to do with architectural drawing.

La imagen puede contener: exterior
With the above I don´t say that today I drawing well. I try to give the most of me because I like and I feel that I can give more if I perfect myself in that.

Comentarios

Entradas populares