What do you prefer: the truth or to feel good?


Well, I´ve been in situations in which I prefer the truth, or situations that I prefer to feel good, because, sometimes I stay good without knowing what happens, but after more time, you feel that something strange it is happening and is better know what is, although is it something bad, no?

I´ve been in a particular situation with my boyfriend. He sometimes told me lies, for more time, until that I suspected and I know the truth. That is so painful, but I prefer this, because I felt that I turn crazy to know what happened in this moments. Although sound like superficial and dramatic, I felt that everything we lived was a lie, and I don’t know, it was sad.


For my part, I must admit that I said lies, mainly to my mom, but nothing serious haha or nothing hurt that I remember. The previous because, I think that if you love somebody, out of respect for his person, you never lie to him. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares