My dream job 2.0


Resultado de imagen para beavis and butthead escena et
I suppose that my ideal work has to do with the architecture, since that's why I study this, no? But, when I was a child I was dreaming of being employed at the NASA, being an astronomer, to know the structure and the composition of the stars, its location and the laws of its movements. I was dreaming of traveling to the space, and this type of things. Today I think that maybe it is not very far from that. After an arduous investigation in Wikipedia, I was a little called “Space Architecture”. Say that: is the theory and practice of designing and building inhabited environments in outer space. And good, that sounds very well. The best thing comes later: “The architectural approach to spacecraft design addresses the total built environment. It is mainly based on the field of engineering (especially aerospace engineering), but also involves diverse disciplines such as physiology, psychology, and sociology”. I believe that this is my dreamed work, definitely. To think that, in not very distant future, for the motives that we already know (wars, Trump, contamination and end of the world, the domination of the aliens, zombies?), we will have to look for other forms of life, and one of them (and I believe that it is the only one) is to live in the space.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares