A Post-Graduate Course I might do


Resultado de imagen para arquitectura gotica alemana

I will take a post-graduate course because I would like to specialize in the other areas related with my profession, or just reinforce my knowledge. I would like to study many subjects, in general related with the art (drawing, design) or history of Egypt architecture or classic architecture or history of architecture in general. Also, I would like to study different sustainable materials and forms of sustainable construction.

I would like to study in Germany, because is a rich country in culture and art. And, as for as architecture, for a long time is recognized for his varied forms of constructive, and in the actuality, also for his sustainable design. Another reason for I would like to go is because the region has important works in styles such as Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque. It is also especially important in the first modern movements, especially through the Bauhaus movement.

I would like to study in presences classes, in some good university, because I will be in Germany for a reason, right? And I need work in the real life for learn, and have new experiences of learning.

Comentarios

Entradas populares