Architecture



La imagen puede contener: exterior
Hi, today I talk about why my future profession is important for me and for the society. I study architecture at the Universidad de Chile, in the faculty of architecture and town planning. I think that the architecture is a very complete career, a mixture of variables subjects. For example, there have arts and mathematics, history and ecology. Besides, include a forte social sense. That´s why I believe that my future profession is important and mainly special. The architect work in the town planning city, see necessitates for the habitants, the geography characteristics and there builds a sustainable city for the community. Besides, the architect is worried about build decent housing according to the needs from people. So, I said before, I decided study architecture, also, because I like art, create crafts and to draw. Unfortunately, at present, being an architect does not have much demand for employability, but, I think if I want to do something by vocation, I can performs what I like, without problems.

Comentarios

Entradas populares