A great concert



I haven´t been to many concerts, because I live in Osorno. There is a small city, with few and small pleaces for this. Neither do popular artists arrive or few local artistis. I remember go to Chinoy, Los Bunkers, Manuel García or Sinergia concerts. These concerts are very fun. I danced and I screamed like crazy with my friends. But, the best concert was a small toccata in a small rock bar. Was I still study. I was eighteen years old, and I have just boy friends. We saw ads about that tribute came to Rage Againts the machine. This is an american rock band from Los Angeles, California. The band tribute was chilean and they had been on the tv show "My name is". We think: "okay, they are good" and we went. I went with Pancho, Alonso and Brayan, my closeset friends. The bar was dark and smelling of alcohol. The people in that pleace was very rude, they were dressed in black. This day was raining, so the floor was with mud. The show lasted about two hours. The music was very good. My friends participated in the Mosh, beating with the other people. It was entertaining and adrenalinic. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares